1. Is this product suitable for a Vegetarian? This can go with any of our products
Yes, all Extreme Nutrition products are suitable for Vegetarians. All our capsules are also suitable for Vegans too.
2. Will I fail a drug test if I use an Extreme Nutrition product? This can go with any of our products
No, all Extreme Nutrition products are IOC/WADA testing safe as is stated on all our labels. None of our products contain any banned/controlled/restricted ingredients.
We sponsor 5 natural professional bodybuilders who all use our products exclusively and none of them have had any problems when they get tested which happens each time they compete as well as random out of season tests.
3. Is this product suitable for men and women? This can go with any of our products
Yes, this product is suitable for men and women, all our powders are but in our range of capsules the RELOAD and Trib-Z products are regulators of the male endocrine system and may have a vastly reduced effect on a female.
4. Are Extreme Nutrition products lactose free? This can go with any of our products
All our capsules are lactose, aspartame and sugar free. The capsules are all made from Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose so vegan and diabetic friendly as well.
Our protein powders are low in sodium and lactose but not lactose free.
5. Are Extreme Nutrition products suitable for diabetics? This can go with any of our products
Yes, but I would definitely recommend you speak to a dietician or nutritionist before commencing use because the answer to this question being accurate will also depend upon how it will fit/impact with your existing diet.
All Extreme Nutrition capsulated products are fine for diabetics.
6. What does it need to be mixed with prior to drinking? This can go with any powdered product
All Extreme Nutrition products are designed to be nutritionally complete when mixed in water. They will taste nicer with milk (cows or goats) but by adding a nutrient rich liquid which was not taken into consideration when we were calculating the nutritional requirements of the product.
So in effect, mixing it with anything other than water could LOWER the nutritional value of the drink itself.
7. Where do you source your raw materials? This can go with any of our products
All Extreme Nutrition products are made with ingredients which are sourced and purchased withing the European Union.
8. Where do you have your products made? This can go with any of our products
We produce everything in our own factory in Wiltshire in the UK.